- Management of personal information
- Our organization shall maintain a security system, build a management system, and provide employee education in order to keep customer’s personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information. We will take necessary implement safety measures such and strictly manage personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- The personal information received from customers will be used for sending e-mails and materials as a response from the organization, business guidance and questions.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Our organization properly manages personal information received from customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties unless one of the following applies.
- If the customer agrees
- When our organization disclose to a contracting company to perform the service desired by the customer
- When disclosure is required by law
- Security measures for personal information
- Our organization has taken every possible measure to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information.
- Inquiry of the person
- If a customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete their personal information, we will confirm their identity and respond accordingly.
- Observe and review laws and regulations
- Our organization will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards applicable to personal information held, review the content of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.